Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Weight Loss

Weight loss is one of the most stressful things in my life and I am always talking a big talk but doing not as much as I need to do to take this weight off, and after having 2 kids I would really like to find "me" again. Dr. Richard Collier is the foremost Lap Band Surgeon in the cities of The Woodlands, Houston, Conroe, and Kingwood, TX. Dr. Richard Collier offers free seminars about the Conroe Lap band and gives all the information one needs to make this decision. With the Conroe Lap band being an outpatient surgery you are able to have the surgery and be home that night recovering in your on bed knowing you can get a better sleep then in a hospital. So if you are ever in the greater Houston area and are wanting information about the Lapbad system check out there site to see when and where he will be holding these seminars.

No comments: