Monday, October 29, 2007

Our weekend in review

Well I wish we really had something very cool to post about but nope. But that won't scare me away from posting about our weekend. But I guess I should state that it all started last weekend with Tanner getting a cough that has progressed in to a cold complete with runny nose. YUCK. Well looks like TJ and I both have the cough now and i'm hoping that its all we get. So we all stayed home from church so that we could keep our sickies here with us but i'm sure they would have loved them their ;)just kidding. I felt bad about staying home as I am the piano player for our primary and we are working like crazy to get the song ready for our primary program. Anywho. Oh I do have some exciting news, Honey has returned hom from her trip to Utah to be with my grandma for her last few days here on this earth. They kids went wild last night when she got back and Makena just didn't want honey to go to sleep and wanted to be right by her side I know exactly where they are going to be when she gets home from work today. stuck right to her side!!!!

No comments: