Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update

**seems as blogger is having problems adding pictures once it is fixed I will add the pictures**

Well I figured while I was spending a little bit of time on the computer this morning I thougth I would had an update on us as I don't do it probably as often as I should and I wanted to post pictures of Makena in the outfit she got from my mom and stepdad for her birthday.

Well lots have been going on for all of us. We are working on our primary program that will be the middle of November so we are working on the sings and getting ready to start working on the talks and whatnots. I have a new calling and its Primary piano player! I am excited and scared at the same time as I don't mind playing in front of the kids because they could careless if I mess up but the thought of playing in front of all the Adults scares me to death. Guess I should be practiceing more then huh?? lol Other then that i'm just getting ready to celebrate my 27th birthday next wednesday and hopefully going to play some games that weekend with some friends in our branch.

TJ is still going strong with school, work, scouts and trying to spend as much time with his family as possible. He is doing really well in school and has a 3.8 gpa or something like that and really wants to keep it there. Its funny because I have learned quite a bit as well from listening to some of his classes and reading his assignments and helping him as much as possible. Other then that not much is going on with him,

Makena is such a silly girl, one day she is a princess the others she is just Kena. Its so hard to keep up with her somedays. She is so much fun and a big helper with cleaning up and playing with her brother. She keeps telling all the things she wants for her "other"birthday even though her birthday has past, and she is set on getting me the prince charming doll that goes along with her Island Princess Barbie. Hmmm wonder how much TJ will like that idea??

Tanner is just plain funny. He still doesn't have very many words but does very well at letting us know exactly what he wants. He does say please, thank you, mama, dada, nena, and a few others but I love to hear him try and say other words, and his no souns like a cat meowing. Its so funny. He has even went pee on the potty!! He things is so much fun to pee in there and as we really have pushed the potty training yet he seems to be wanting to do it more each day so who knows maybe it won't be long.

Well thats about all that is happening here in Babcock land.

No comments: