Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast




Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

I'm a sucker for freebies and Walmart usually has some good free samples

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

It depends on how deep of a sleep i'm in. umm maybe 3-4

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

We had a few pets growing up, Mostly cats and 1 dog. We got most of our cats from my Aunt and Uncle that were in the Air Force and when they moved we usually ended up with there cats. The one I remember the most is a calico named Lovey. We had a dog named Duke. Oh we also had hamsters and hermet crabs at one point.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Probably something to do with children or reading.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?

Recently its been Peanut M&M's or anything minty!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good first feast, I just joined the feasting too, today is also my first.

Patti said...

Great feast. Walmart has freebies?? Who knew! Happy Friday!

Kara said...

Mmm peanut m&ms are the best! Great feast :D

h said...

Great First Feast. I'm a freebie sucker too. Marketing people have a name for us. "The Chizzler".

Grrrherahahahahaha.

Unknown said...

Neat answers, I love freebies

Michelle said...

Great feast Emily! I love the Wal-Mart freebies too. You can check out this website every Friday, they have a whole list of freebies you can sign up for. :)

http://www.momadvice.com/blog/