Friday, October 05, 2007

Crazy 8's

I was tagged for another MEME!! YEAH!!! So here goes!

8 things I'm passionate about:
My Family
My Faith
Reading

Walking with my family

cross-stitching

Making blankets


8 things I want to do before I die:
Go to Europe
Go to Australia
Get out of debt
Go on a big road trip
Go on a Mission with TJ
See my children grown and happy
Own a another home
Have a second honeymoon with Hubby somewhere exotic
8 things I say often:
Shhhhhhh daddy's sleeping
You are so funny Makena
Stop Jumping on the couch
Where's Tanner??
Don't hit!
I love You
Put some clothes on
What do you want to eat?
8 books I've recently read:
Twilight
Harry Potter's 7th book,

Sisterhood of the traveling pants

Whatever books Makena gets at the library

My Primary lessons

I have read a lot of Karen Kingsbury books lately but can't remember the titles
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
I can only imagine by Mercy Me

Anything by Kelly Clarkson
The Dixie Chicks
Rockstar by Nickleback
Bigs girls don't cry by Fergie
Fleetwood Mac


8 things that attract me to my best friends:
loyal
trustworthy
honest
sense of humor

8 things Ive learned this past year:
My kids are so funny
My kids really do love each other even if they do fight on occasion
I can't wait to move from here
I miss being closer to my extended family and friends
We have all grown closer as a family
Tanner is such a charmer, and Makena loves the boys already (oh brother)
You will not have nice things in the house until your kids are grown
That my kids are growing up way to fast

I tag whoever would like to join in.

No comments: