Monday, October 15, 2007

Great books!!



I finally remembered to ask the library if they had the Twilight book and I as so happy that it was there and I didn't have to wait for it!! I started reading it and could not put it down and i stayed up way to late reading it, Well after finishing it, I got my mom to read it and she also could not put it down. So off to the library I went to get the 2nd book in the series and of course it was already check out so I put myself on the waiting list and had to wait about a week and a half for them to call and tell me it was ready for me to pick up. Well that was Saturday and I have already finished it. I was so excited that I started reading it the second I got home!!!! Now of course I am in the waiting phase again for our library to get the 3rd book, but I'm excited to know that I am the 1st on the waiting list so hopefully we will be getting that soon and i can find out what happens. Check out http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ to read more about these great books!!!!

No comments: