Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Makena!

I can't believe that my baby girl is 4 years old today. These last 4 years have been so wonderful watching her grow into the beautiful big girl today!! She is such a funny girl and loves to entertain us so much. Its so funny to hear the things that come out, and I am always wondering where in the world did she hear or come up with that. She has been the light of our lives and I am looking forward to the many years with her watching her grow and blossom.
**I"ll post pictures of her opening her presents and cake later or possibly tomorrow So check back to see her 4th birthday pictures!!!!



Pictures from birth to 1st birthday





Pictures from 1st to 2nd birthday







Pictures from 2nd Birthday to 3rd Birthday

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am cracking up at her eating the flowers! What a cutie. She looks a LOT like her brother!