Monday, October 08, 2007

Oh Makena

I was reading my friend Ducky's blog and she was telling some funny things that her husband and daughter were talking about. It reminded me of a conversation that TJ and Makena had Sunday morning. I had a really rough night with Tanner and when Makena and Tanner woke up I could hear TJ talking to my mom so I knew he was home from work so I sent her and Tanner out with him so I could get some more sleep. Well about an hour or so later Makena came in and asked if I wanted breakfast in bed. I was beginning to think that she had spoiled the surprise and that they had made me breakfast. As I was talking to her I was sniffing to see if I could smell anything well to my disappointment there was nothing.LOL Well after cuddling the kids I finally walk out and TJ asked me if I had said something to Makena about making me breakfast in bed. My loving husband thought I had said to Makena that they should make me breakfast Silly silly boy. Nope I said nothing of the sort and was totally surprised that she had thought of this on her own!!! Well maybe one day I will be lucky enough to have breakfast in bed!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweetie to want to make you breakfast in bed! That's pretty funny what your husband thought she meant. lol One of these days you should get breakfast in bed. Moms deserve it. :D

Michelle said...

I just gave you an award too. :)