Thursday, October 04, 2007

Makena's super fun day!!!

Makena had are really great day yesterday and was so excited all day long. She got some great presents. She got an Island Princess barbie, some shirts and a new dress from mom, dad and Tanner. Another fairy barbie with a matching outfit for Makena to wear from Grandma & Grandpa Babcock. Grandma and Grandpa McEuen are going to take her shopping today for her present from them so i'll update when they get something picked out!! I have a couple of videos of how excited she was waiting till after dad got home from scouts to have cake and Ice Cream
She had such a great day and ended up going to bed early and she ended up falling asleep in her fairy outfit so all in all she had a great birthday!!!







She just couldn't hold still all day she was super excited!!


This was what I got when I asked her to smile for me
This was the 2nd one had to get her laughing
Mom and the Birthday girl!
Frosting the cake!! Thanks TJ
The final resolute
She had ants in her pants as she sat there waiting to open her presents
The fairy custome from Grandma and Grandpa Babcock
Opening the rest of her presents
Island Princess Barbie
Makena and her new barbies!!
Funny story about this picture. As I was getting the cake and lighting the candles I had shut the lights off so it was dark in the living room, Well TJ had the camera and pointed and took this picture of my mom, Well this is the resolute of that shot!! Yep its true Honey has wings LOL!!!!

Blowing out the candles

The inside of the cake. We bought a checkerboard cake set a while ago and this is how it looks after its all baked, I'm still working on getting it all even but it's a work in progress

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Makena! Kenzie's on my lap and loved watching the little movies. :)

Check out my blog, I've tagged you for a meme.

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday to Makena! She is SO cute! I love your previous post and the pictures of her every year. She's such a doll. I think you did great on the cake too. Looks delicious to me! :D