Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Changing colors

So I had to change the background of my blog because I'm really needing something bright and colorful. I am so ready for spring to be here and for the brown ugliness to leave and the tress to be nice and green and pretty again. Although spring time brings tornado season so that part I am not looking forward to. So hopefully this will help my mood be bright and cheery!!!
I am so excited I received the information for Time Out for Women this year and I was so excited about it that I was telling TJ and he said that if you want to go you can!!!! YEAH I'm so excited and there are women in our branch that want to go so we are trying to find 5 women to go so we can get the group discount!!! So if everything works out April 18-19 I will be in Oklahoma City enjoying Time Out for Women!!!! So I'll keep you all updated as time gets closer.

3 comments:

Beth said...

It looks like Easter! I love it!

And enjoy Time Out for Women -- sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm glad you get to go!

Stacey said...

I love the colors,very springy!

I hope you enjoy time out for women! :)

Natalie said...

I'm ready for Spring too! We're in tornado country too...it's so scary! It's one of many reasons on my list of why I want to move.

I like the colors here. I have no idea how to do backgrounds. I wish I did.