Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I just wanted to wish my hubby a very happy birthday!!!! So I have seen this tag float around for a while now with valentines day not that long ago. So I just thought it would make a great birthday post!!!


What is his name? TJ
How long have you been married? the 7th of this month made 6 years
Who long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? we both like sweets - but TJ is the one that eats more but it depends on what type of sweets it is,
Who said I love you first? TJ did
Who is taller? TJ
Who can sing better? That would be me. There are times where he is more on key then normal but at least he tries
Who is smarter? TJ .
Who does the laundry? me.
Who pays the bills? We both sit down and do it but its been a struggle thats for sure
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? laying in bed I do.
Who mows the lawn? TJ but with his work schedule there are days that I have to
Who cooks dinner? both
Who drives? We both do
Who is more stubborn? umm unfortunatly thats me.
Who kissed who first? he kissed me first
Who asked who out first? Well being as we met online I am the one that said hello first so I guess it was me that started the who thing. but he was the one that asked me to come to Lagoon with him and his family about 2 weeks after we first started talking.
Who proposed? he did
Who has more siblings? he does, he is the 1st of 6 kids and I am the middle of 3
Who wears the pants? TJ says that we both do but there are days where i know I wear the pants lol

I love you TJ and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

happy birthday yesterday!