Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines day!!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines day and I hope that everyone enjoys this wonderful day full of love!!! We don't have anything special planned except take the kids to the library since we didn't make it last week because we were all sick (yuck). So we are all better now and I need to get out of the house, plus I need to get the next two books in the series I am reading. I am going to take the kids to wally world after the library so we can get something for TJ. So it should be a nice day and I am hoping that our funiture comes in as we have been waiting and waiting for it. If so I know exactly what we will be doing this weekend!! And then i'll have a great post with pictures to show all. Its the first time we have had new funiture that is a matching set!!! So excited. Anyways Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

No comments: