Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh what have we gotten ourselves into

Well I would like to introduce the 2 newest members of our family. Corkey and Bob ( I know I know TJ named him). After we went on vacation last Easter our other dogs deceided to take a vacation of their own and never returned. So TJ received a call yesterday durning church and thought it might have something to do with work as it was a coworker so he took the call and his friend who runs a kennel had 2 chihuahua's one 6 months old and the other 6-8 weeks old, both male and both have very different attitudes. So TJ said that he would talk to me and told me that he had the 2 dogs if we wanted to see them, well i guess it wasn't much presure as we left with both dogs because they were already together and I didn't want to split them up and also if we had only taken one the other would have been put down and I just didn't want to think about that. Its nice because they are both small and won't get much bigger then they already are so with out futher ado here they are.
Makena holding Corky She named him
Tanner holding Bob, big thanks to TJ for that name
Bob and Corky relaxing on TJ after their big trip home
Lookin pretty sleepy

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my! I can't let my husband see this post. He wants a dog so badly and I told him not until we're done having kids and they're all a little bit grown...meaning no babies.

Cute doggies though. :)

Beth said...

So cute!! Congrats on your new puppies!

Joanna said...

Those are the cutest things ever! Jason named our fish "stillwell"....lol! Congrat's on the new additions to your family! They are adorable!