Sunday, March 02, 2008

My daddy

We are approching this time if year again when we celebrate my dad's birthday in April and Death in July. But i'll post more on that when its closer to those dates. I don't remember my sister posting this picture on her blog and the other day her friend's mom email her the picture and was talking about how she made the dress that my sister is wearing out of a dolls pattern because my sister was so small and at the time they really didn't make premie clothing. Its a 21' doll dress that she is wearing. I love the suit my dad is sporting makes me look young and hip!! I can't believe its been almost 4 years since his passing, I miss so much each day.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm sorry about your dad's passing; you must miss him so much.

Really neat picture.

Lorie said...

I'm sorry too. that is a really neat photo! Thanks for sharing.