Sunday, March 16, 2008

Movie Review and New calling

The movie was really cute and I totally loved it. Makena did really well and sat and watched the whole thing. Tanner on the other hand had a really hard time as he didn't get his nap before we left and was fighting sleep the whole way there, once we got inside he did ok and watched the movie for a little bit. TJ ended up taking him out to the car and got him to sleep but didn't wait long enough before bringing him back in and he woke up so I ended up holding him in the back of the theater, So I did miss some here and there with taking Tanner out but over all it was a very cute movie and one that I'll buy once it comes out on DVD.

As for my new calling I am now the primary Secretary and also the piano player. I'm really excited about it as its my first time being in a presidency and I get to experience that. From what I was told they reorganized the Young Women and Relief Society and our Secretary was called in to Young Women's. Like I said I'm excited but at the same time i am scared being that its my first time in a presidency. So I'll let every one know how it goes in the next few months!!

No comments: