Monday, March 31, 2008

Boring

******spoke to soon LOL we are under a tornado warning and its a pretty big storm going on right now. The joys of living in tornado alley *******


I wish I had something exciting to say but really nothing much has gone on. We are finally on the mend and were able to go to chruch Sunday so that is a big accomplishment!!! I have a list of things that need to be done for primary. Other then that not really a lot is going on, Oh was told that we could be on a tornado watch but so far nothing so thats a good thing. I hope that we have a good week, Kena has been asking all day if this Thursday because that is the day we go to the library and with her being sick last week we didn't go and she was so unhappy. I love the simple things that please her!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so not ready for tornado season again...gah!