Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pain Relief


While my mom was working in a nursing home a few years ago she was doing a patient transfer and somehow hurt her back really bad. She was out of work for a few weeks while her back healed. Well it has never fully healed and to this day if she turns the wrong way or lifts something just right it will cause this old injury to flare up and cause extreme pain. I believe that the Freeze It Gel would be a big help for her as she has tried many different products to help ease the pain. I know that when it does really hurt her she is out for days and then it takes weeks for her to finally feel like she can even stand up straight and with living with us she really misses being able to hold the kids and to play with them. I feel that if I did have the Freeze It Gel on hand she would be the one that I would give it to just so she could have some relief and to try and be as comfortable as possible. After looking at their site and reading about the benefits this product has to offer and all the different types of aliments that it is designed to help, I know that I would even benefit from using Freeze It . They offer 2 different types of application a roll on, or a handy 4 oz. tube which is small and convenient. I know I would feel at ease knowing that she had something that she could use on a daily bases that would help her stand straight and be able to enjoy the daily activities she once enjoyed with out to much pain. After reviewing everything that Freeze It has to offer I feel that it would be something that I most defiantly will have in my medicine box.




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I tagged you for a meme on BoSox Mommy. :) Happy Thanksgiving!