Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my sis Lacie to list 6 interesting/strange facts about myself. Well here goes

1. I have this problem of talking on the phone, I get really nervous, my hands sweat, I pace, and the thought of calling places IE doctors I just can't do it. Thanks to TJ for being my caller to people. I am doing much better at answering the phone when its people I know. And with all this talking on the phone issues i have I worked at a place where I had to talk on the phone for 8 hrs a day. Don't worry if you call me i'll answer!!

2. As my sister stated in hers that she loves going to cemeteries I actually don't really enjoy them. I have driven through the ones here but as to go and walk around nope and don't even think to get me there at night.....nope won't happen.

3. I love to sew and knit. I don't do it as often as I would like to with 2 kids having to be right in the middle of it all. I really want to learn to use a pattern to make clothing for the kids but I have yet to start. Maybe one day

4. I have this appreciation for anyone who does scrapbooking!! I have wanted to learn and start doing it but have never felt creative enough to start or the money. I have looked in to digital scrapbooking which is something I probably could do but don't know where to start.

5. I love photography and really want to get into it more. I wish I could find my manual for my camera and start to really study the different settings and be able to photoshop or what not to them to make them look cool.

6. I love playing the piano and the opportunity to play for our primary. The only down side to this is that I have to play in front of our branch for our primary program and I get really and I mean really nervous playing in front of people. I"m scared to death to play next week and I am really praying that it at least sounds somewhat good. I'll update everyone on how it goes next week sometime.

So here are the rules if you would like to join in!!
RULES:

1. List 6 facts/habits about yourself. Choose 6 you haven't posted about before!
2. Tag new people, go to their blog and let them know, then post rules to the game.

No comments: