Monday, November 12, 2007

Another Award

I just received another award and I feel totally flattered!! Thanks Natalie!! You are an amazing woman yourself!!



I am passing this wonderful award on to some wonderful women!!

First my SisterLacie She is a single mother and does her very best to provide for her and her children!!
next is my good friend Jannah She is such a fun person and I miss her dearly!! I wished we lived closer so we could hang out more!!
Next is Michelle she is a great mother to her kids and someone that I feel very lucky to know!!
And last but not least is my cousin Kamee She is such a great person to be around and will always put a smile on your face.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog for the rules Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the award. This is the first I've seen of them. I hope you guys are feeling better! Love ya