Saturday, November 01, 2008

Our Halloween

We had a blast this year for halloween and the kids got lucky enough to go trick or treating 3 times. 1st was our branches truck or treat 2nd was the cities safe & sane and 3rd was halloween night and we went around town. Makena was a Ballerina Fairy and Tanner was a Fireman!
The Safe & Sane, is something the city does that helps kids get to play games and get candy with out having to go from house to house. They close off about 2 blocks on main street and the next street up and all the stores have tables set up with games and candy to pass out.


My super sweet kids before we headed out to the Trunk or Treat. I only took picutures this night because I really didn't want to drag my camera around with us but I wish I had it the night of the Safe and Sane as the fire station was passing out candy and it would have been cool to get a picture of Tanner next to the big firetruck.
I had a great time with Makena's hair. I pulled it up to a half pony and then took small sections and twisted and secured with bobby pins. It was super cute and something that was done on me by my sister while I lived with her at Snow college. FUN times
My handsome fireman
My beautiful ballerina fairy!!
A look at all the fun!
They had a few games to play and my kids love the fishing game!!
The Primary's trunk
The Relief Society's trunk, They had a few more but I got busy and didn't take any pictures of them.


These kids are just the cutiest and Makena had a great time hanging out the T. She and him were best buddies.
This is how Makena's hair looked after we got home and took her pony out and burshed it out. It was super cute. Does it bring back some fun memories Lace??

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

This just cracks me up! Now this is creating memories. She is getting so big I just want to cry looking at their pictures. It goes by too fast! COME BACK! So we can do this together!

Joanna said...

so cute! I'm glad you had a good Halloween!