Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas edition of getting to know you!!

I saw this on a message board that I visit and thought it would make a fun blog post. Feel free to copy and put on your blog so we can all get to know each other during this Christmas holiday!!


Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know you. Okay, here's what you do, and don't be a SCROOGE :O) Copy this and paste it below. Change my answers so that they apply to you.....Tis' the Season!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, its fun to watch the kids rip it apart!!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Although I love real trees, I'm glad that we have a fake one and I don't have to worry about pine needles all over the floor

3. When do you put up the tree? Shortly after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yep

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Anything to do with my barbies,

7. Hardest person to buy for? Would have to be my hubby, he doesn't really need anything so finding him something can be quite difficult

8. Easiest person to buy for? The kids!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, quite a few, I've come to collect them.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think of any

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love A Christmas Carol, Any cartoon, and A Christmas Story

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We try to start as soon as possible, We usually don't start till the beginning of Dec.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep but only with my sister and mom, and it happens to be body glitter. Who gets it this year??? LOL

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? umm anything I don't have to make!?! I love every treat at the holidays

16. Lights on the tree? Yep we have a colorful mix

17. Favorite Christmas songs? I love ALL Christmas music but really love Mannheim Steamroller!!.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I wish we were closer to family, if we were we would probably split it up.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yeppers

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have an Angel holding stars, My family always had an angel and Hubbys had a Star so my wonderful MIL found an Angel holding Stars so we get the best of both families!!

21. Open the presents on Christmas? We open one gift on Christmas Eve, (new pj's for us all) and open the rest Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How crowded the stores get,

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have lots that hang on our tree but I think the most most favorite is the Christopher Radko's

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We usually do Ham with Pineapple gravy, mashed potatoes, and some type of veggie

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new sewing machine, and a new flat iron. And for my family to happy and healthy

26.Your first Christmas as an adult? Was great, we spent it as a family and my Mom and Step-dad surprised us. It was also Makena's first Christmas although she wasn't old enough to remember it it was great having all our family at home.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute meme, I may borrow it. ;)

Another Egg Nog admirer, my kind of girl!! :D

Love the picture at the top of your kids, so sweet!!