Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!!

We put up our Christmas tree this past weekend and it feels so good to have it up and to hear Makena singing christmas carols. We also hung our stockings and our advent calander for the kids to count down the days till christmas. We didn't put up to may decorations again this year and I love it. The kids had a blast and really did a great job hanging the ornaments.


Our beautiful Tree

I tried to get Tanner to sit still long enough to get a picture of the kids in front of the tree but he was everywhere. At least I got a good one with Makena.

This is really the only picture that I have with both kids and its not even a great picture LOL

This is the smile I got when I asked her to smile, Silly child.

TJ was playing with the camera while I was helping the kids put the candy together for the advent calander. I love this picture that he took.
We were just messing around with the features on the camera, thought they were interesting.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your tree is lovely!

Malia said...

What a small world! I am so glad to made a comment! And of course I remember you!!! Your kids are so big! I can't believe how time flies! Miquelle is my best friend from growing up! We are still very close! I hope you are doing well and are happy, especially for his time of year! I would love to keep in touch, but I am warning that I suck at e-mails!!!

Karen and Kyle said...

Yeah, Kyle likes to play with the settings on the camera too. Your kids are getting so big! Kyle remembers when we (TJ) used to spin Tanner on the table and he would almost crawl off the edge. Hmm, that doesn't sound very good, does it. LOL! Good times, good times!