Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Parties and Sleeping kids

I had the greatest opportunity to spend the afternoon with Makena and her class while they had there Christmas party!

She was so excited to see me!! They were each given a gingerbread man cookie and some frosting and things to decorate it with, She had so much fun.
Their class won 3rd in the door decorating for Drug Free week and so they won a sprite for the whole class. Makena was super excited to have her sprite!
Her class
Makena with her Teacher (one on the left) and the teachers aide.
I have found T sleeping in the most funny places and positions, here are a few that I got pictures of.
This is how I found T when Sis and I got home from school.
He is super cute sleeping!!!

Grandma B gave us this super cute Nativity, Its a little People one and the kids have had the best time playing with it.

No comments: