Thursday, December 18, 2008

Helping

I had the best day so far!! I picked up the last book in the series of books I have been reading on Tuesday while at the library for story time and just finished!! It was wonderful. Also 2 weeks ago I received a call from Makena's school asking if I would like to come in and help in her class while all the teachers went for a Christmas dinner. I gladly excepted and enjoyed going to help today. I got there and her Teacher talked me through what I was to do and it couldn't have been any easier. Since they are in school all day they have a "nap" time or as I like to call it quiet time each day where the kids get to lay down for about an hour or so and just be quiet and yes some of them do sleep. So I was in charge of getting them to all lay down and keeping the quiet till she returned. Even though it was nap time I totally enjoyed being with Makena in her class and I'm excited that tomorrow they are having there Christmas party in class and I am going to go and be with her as well!!! Its been a great last few days and A great way to start off the Christmas break!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad you were able to go and help in Kena's class . . . and sounds like it will be fun tomorrow as well! :)
Merry Christmas to you! *HUGS*

Joanna said...

I like going in to help out too. It's fun! Merry Christmas to you too!