Monday, November 10, 2008

8 x 8

1. 8 TV shows I watch

a. CSI
b. ER (sad this the last season)
c. Law & Order SVU and CI
d. Survivor
e. Amazing Race
f. Dirty Jobs
g. The Biggest Loser
h. Ghost Hunters

2. 8 Favorite Restaurants.

a. Papa Pableno's
b. Red Lobster
c. Costa Vida
d. Olive Garden
e. Wendys
f. Beto's
g.
h.

3. 8 Things That Happened Yesterday

a. I fell in the shower
b. went to church
c. practiced for our Primary Program
d. cried a lot
e. Talked to a friend on the phone
f. talked to my sister
g. Looked at blogs
h. spent some quiet time with TJ while the kids were asleep

4. 8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

a. Our 7th Anniversary
c. Thanksgiving
b. Christmas
d. My sister and her kids coming to visit!!! (still coming lace?)
e. the Primary Program to be finished!!!!
f. Celebrating Tanners 3rd birthday
g. Celebrating TJ's Birthday
h. Kena's break from school

5. 8 Things on My Wish list.

a. New flatiron
b. Getting my hair done
c. Getting pregnant again
d. a new sewing machine
e. new jewelry
f. Tanner being potty trained
g. The Work and The Glory Books
h. To go to Utah to visit family and friends

6. 8 Things I Love

a. My Family
b. The Gospel
c. The Temple
d. Reading
e. playing with my children
f. spending quality time with my hubby
g. hearing from old friends
h. the ladies in our branch!!

7. 8 I can't Stand

a. Dishonestly
b. shallow people
c. 2 faced people
d. Confrontation
e. living so far way from family
f.
g.
h.

8. 8 People I Tag.

a. Lacie
b. Aubrey
c. Jannah
d. Kamee
e. Joanna
f. Karen
g. Aunt Terry
h.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I feel the same - it is hard to be away from family!!! You are welcome to come here anytime - ok?