Saturday, October 25, 2008

Church Dedication!

Last sunday they Dedicated our new church!! It is beautiful and i'm so excited to finally have our own primary room!! Here are a few pictures of the inside of the new addition and once they get the grounds finished i'll get some pictures of that!
Looking down the hall that used to be the main entrance



Looking up to the Branch Presidents office. The kitchen is the first door on the left. This is where the Family History room was.



The other hallway looking up to the Young Womens room (on top left). This was were the clerks office used to be.




Back of the chaple looking to the front.
The back of the chaple. You can see our chairs we get to use.

This is the new foyer.

I wanted to do something fun with Makena's hair and I remembered seeing this "headband" made with puff braids and thought what the heck, it was getting about the time to leave and I think I did it in about 10 mins or so. It turned out pretty cool.
Front view
Top View.
Side view
Back view
And my boys! Tanner was having a big fit because I made him wear his church shoes and not his car shoes, he wasn't happy at all.

4 comments:

Kate said...

How exciting to have a "new" building! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the hair, Lavinia would never let me, she is in a no hair-do phase. . .

Natalie said...

That looks so nice and big...I'm jealous! You'd laugh if I showed you pictures of our building. It's so darn small, lol!

Karen and Kyle said...

The building looks great! Thanks for sharing the pictures!