Thursday, October 16, 2008

Super easy Dinners

So I went on a search this morning to find an easy chicken crock pot and I found one and it turned out SO yummy!!!!

So here it is

I doubled everything and it made enough for us plus enough to have leftovers for TJ to take to work if he wanted or for me to split between the kids for lunch one tomorrow.

Its called Cheryl's Chicken Crock Pot Recipe but I think I'll rename it to Yummy Chicken!! :)

3 full, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I didn't count how many I added)
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
1 pkg. Good Season's dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup

Put chicken in crock pot.
Mix rest of ingredients with hand mixer. Pour over chicken. Cook all day long on Low setting. Serve over rice or noodles. Easy, Fast and Good! Cooks while you are out all day enjoying your favorite activity. :)

I used the ribbon noodles or wide egg noodles if you prefer. But I was talking with my mom telling her she had to make it for them and said that it would be just as good over rice and she said it would be good over mashed potatoes, so next time we make it we will try it over something else!!!

So try it and let me know what you think!!! ENJOY!!!


Another recipe that we have tried is an Alfredo pizza its super easy and the kids love it


Chicken Alfredo Pizza
2 boxes of Jiffy pizza crust (if making on a cookie sheet)
Alfredo sauce
minced garlic
mozzarella cheese
shredded chicken

Cook chicken and shred or dice depending on your mood.
Then make pizza crust according to box instructions
spread in pan and cover with Alfredo sauce, minced garlic, thin layer of cheese, shredded chicken, then top with more cheese. Bake according to instructions on Jiffy box and VIOLA!! super easy chicken Alfredo Pizza!!!

Would love to hear if you try either of these recipes.

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those sound yummy! Don't you love when you try a recipe and it's delicious. :D