Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Makena!!

I am so happy for you Makena!! You are such a wonderful girl and we could not be more proud of you!! You are such a wonderful member of our family and I can't think of a day that I don't laugh because of something you say or do. You are such a shinning light and we love you so much!! Its still hard to believe that 5 years has already gone by and you have grown so much. Thank you for being a part of your family and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!!

Your hospital pictures!

Its hard to believe you went from such a little thing at 6 lbs to such a big girl.



You last year on your birthday!! How much you have changed in just a year!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH PRINCESS!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie, and you see so much of her Dad in her from day one! I love love LOVE that tulip picture.

Natalie said...

Awww...happy birthday to her!

Falisha said...

Hi Emily! Cute blog. Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe you have a five year old! I am so happy we can keep in touch through blogging!

Joanna said...

I love the picture with her in the flowers! Happy (late) birthday!