Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our Tree

We finally got our tree put up and a few decorations put on. We didn't go over board and just put a few that we really love. So I took a few pictures of them and here they are.
Our Tree. Its to tall to put our Angel up.


We received this from my MIL shortly after we were married and its always on our tree!
One of the few bulbs we have, it says Joy
We got this one at the Humpherys' christmas party a few years ago. It was sent while my Aunt and Uncle were Mission Presidents in Tawian.
Makena made this in Primary this past Sunday. She had so much fun making it.
These next two are from Aunt Leslie, Her sons favorite ornament is these ornaments by Christopher Radko and they are the most beautiful ornaments I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! You have Radko's. My mom has a couple, they're so expensive! Someday, someday. LOL! Great tree! :)