Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas tag

I saw this on another blog that I visit and I thought it was really neat and I thought that I would do it so maybe I could feel a little christmasy.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I like both but it depends on the present, If it would be hard to wrap and I don't have a box then a gift bag is the next best thing.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial, but I do love a real tree every now and then. Growing up we always had a real tree and after TJ and I got married we had a real tree until 2 years ago when we finally but the fake tree.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the day or so after Thanksgiving but this year we still don't have our tree up hopefully this weekend
4. When do you take the tree down?
A few days after the New Year
5. Do you like eggnog?
I do
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I think the ones that I always enjoyed the most were my barbies that I loved to play with so much and a few have made it through all those years and now my girl plays with them.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
I have several as I have been collecting them, I am so wanting a Willow Tree Nativity but just can't seem to find the money for it just yet
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Probably TJ because he seems to have everything he wants and if he is in need of something he usually just buys it at the time so it leaves me clueless
9. Easiest person to buy for?
I would have to say our kids because it doesn't matter what we get them they always like it
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I really can't think of many gifts that I didn't like but the worst Christmas I remember was the year my parents decided to get a sage brush instead of a Christmas tree. I just remember it stinking and that I was really upset about it. I still to this day hate that "Christmas tree"
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Both and it depends on if I have there snail mail address or not
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
I have several, Polar Express, The Christmas Story, Nora's Christmas Gift, How the Grinch Stole Christmas,
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually the few weeks before Christmas but this year we are mostly done now and it feels so good not to have that stress of trying to get everything.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
LOL my sister and mom will get this but we have been passing around a bottle of glitter gel around for who knows how long now and if we don't have or can't find the previous bottle we get a new one to send!!! Can't wait to see who gets glitter in there stocking this year!!!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I love caramel, peppermint ice cream
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
White
17. Favorite Christmas song?
I have several, Mannheim Steamroller, O Holly Night, Silent Night, Any of the Children's Songs
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
It depends on where we live I guess, In Utah we would either be at our house or my sisters house, here in Oklahoma we just stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel holding Stars. Our tree growing up was always an angel where TJ's was a star and so my lovely MIL bought us an Angel holding stars so we could have both
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
We open PJ's Christmas Eve and everything else Christmas Morning,

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The aggressive shoppers, Seems that they are a little meaner this time of year as they are just trying to get there shopping done
24. Do you buy gifts for your pets?

Nope
25. Have you ever been Christmas caroling?
Yes many times and for our Branch Christmas party we are going caroling!!! I can't wait till tomorrow night, Just hope it stops raining so we can enjoy it
26. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider?

I love both and drink either depending on what we have on hand at the time.

If you would like to share some of your Christmas memories then please feel free.

No comments: