Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finally updating

I can't believe that its been a week since I last posted something wither it be a paid post or just something happening here. So I finally got pictures off my camera and I thought I would share some of those with you as some are REALLY funny!!!! Lots has happened since I last posted, We put up our christmas tree, and we lost 3 members of our household. My mom and Step-dad and buddy the dog moved to Utah. Around the time they first found out that my grandma was not doing well they started getting things ready so that they could move out their before she passed and spend some time with her. Well things didn't go quite that way and she passed before they could get the things done. Well Mike had already put in for a transfer and was just waiting to hear and so the week before they moved he called my mom and said I have to be in work in Orem Wed of the next week. So they packed up and left the 7th of Dec. We have missed there company but am glad they are happy.





So that is pretty much the biggest thing that has happened in our lives to date.

My mom was helping makena curtsy she is just the cutiest princess I have ever seen

Honey and Tanner


Tanner eating Spaghetti-o's and it seemed to cover every part of skin that was exposed. Now I just wish that they would both use the silverware that i give them then maybe we woudn't have this problem.

This video was taking after shortly after Makena came out and was showing us what "Alvin" was doing on the commerical for the Alvin and the chipmunk movie that is coming out. I was almost to the point I was rolling on the floor laughing because she was sooo funny. (Sorry that it is sideways).

1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE Christopher Radko ornaments. One of my good friends from college had this huge tropical fish ornament on his Christmas tree, and I thought it was just about the coolest thing ever.