Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finance Genius

This is a great site that has all our financial needs in one convenient place. They offer lots of information and help on anything from student loans to car insurance and even Gap Insurance which is something that we have always had added to our insurance. With my Husband going to school we have acquired some student loans and I'm sure that once he is done they are going to be quite big but with FinanceGenuis they offer some great tips and opinions on how to help get these loans paid off. And if your like me which I hope there are none of you out here, I have the hardest time keeping to a budget and making sure that we get the things we need and then a few wants ever once in a while. I am glad to know that there is help out there for me.

No comments: