Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh how I love my kids

Just a few random pictures of my kiddo's. Seems that they are growing up and I love every minuet of it.




Showing of the hat the "Honey" made for him.


I was getting the laundry out of the dryer and before I could be back to take the rest out I had a visitor. Tanner climbed in and made himself comfy!!! Shortly after I grabbed the camera Makena wanted to join in the fun!!







The other night Makena was wanting to watch a movie but didn't want to go in the playroom to watch it so I came up with the clever idea to put the movie on the computer and get the headphones. Lately she hasn't wanted to be to far away from both of us. She was in total heaven because we let her use the computer.







TJ was working on homework the other day and as we was waiting to post his assignment Tanner wanted to help him so he settled in and TJ did his to move Tanners finger to move the mouse. They had such a great time



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at how cute they are! My girls love to sit at the computer too with headphones. Must make them feel all grown up. lol

The in the dryer pictures were so funny!

Beth said...

Your kids are so, so cute. I love the dryer pictures, too -- what funny kids you've got! And cute -- did I say that?? :-)