Sunday, August 03, 2008

Our visit with the G Grandparents

Our visit with TJ's grandparents was very nice. She gave us another quilt for our bed and gave one to Makena as well. I havn't taken pictures yet but will soon. Well this trip TJ's grandpa brought out some of his guns. Those boys were in heaven even Tanner. ***ALL GUNS HAD THERE SAFETY ON AND NO BULLETS IN THEM AT ALL***










Tanner had so much fun looking at the guns and wanted to hold this one, So TJ turned on the laser and helped Tanner shine it on the wall for him to see.


This Colt is something that TJ's Grandpa had from his father so Its really cool to see such a beautiful gun in such good condition.


Uncle Seth and the kids!!

As we were all sitting around the table playing the dice game this car started driving around the circle, It is such a beautiful car so I had to get some pictures of it. He was also yelling something out the window but I didn't understand what he was saying untill he got back around to the othe side of the circle and then this happened...........
He gave us flames!!!!!! It was totally awesome and as he was making is way around the circle again he kept doing it
He had just done it before he came by me so I didn't get a really good photo of it, but at least I got what I got.

His last one and off we went in to the sunset.

While everyone was together I made them get together so I could get some generation pictures because I don't know when we will be with everyone again. So the only way I could get a picture of Makena smiling was for me to be in the picture.
This is what she was doing after the picture, she wanted to play with the noodle. She was saying it was her horn on her head. And Tanner has his in the wash bowl that we clean our feet off after being at the beach.

Then it was Makena's turn to play in it.


No comments: