Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun Post

I saw this on my friends blog and have seen it other places too, so I thought I would join and do it. The rules are you look up your answers on Google images and see what comes up, using the first page only. It was crazy to see some of the images that came up.

My Age:



My Favorite Color:


Favorite Vacation Spot:

(Sackets Harbor, NY)


Where I live:

A picture from the Broken Bow lake


Where I grew up:

A map of Redmond, UT
A view of Parowan, UT they didn't have anything for Summit, Ut and Parowan is the closest.



Where I want to Travel:

Would love to go to Hawaii someday.



Favorite Food:




Favorite Treat:



Favorite Animal:
(calico cats)



Past Love:



First Name:


Middle Name:


Last Name:







1 comment:

Jason and Laura Roe said...

This is cool! I want to do it but I don't know how to post the pictures, how do you get the pictures on your blog? Let me know! Laura;)