Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Newest obsession


So while we were on vacation I would watch my mother in law do Sudoku puzzles out of the newspaper and thought Oh that looks so boring, how could anyone want to something like that. LOL Well one day TJ was saying that he was really in to Sudoku now and said that You would totally enjoy it. I just laughed and and thought to myself, Ya right. Well we went to Wall-Mart and found him a Sudoku book to take to work so he would have something to do when he wasn't busy, well you guessed it, I picked up the book and started to figure them out and now I am addictive to Sudoku, and have my own book of them and TJ just laughs. In fact I was blog surfing and came across a blog where a lady had made a quilt using the sudoku "pattern" it turned out really cute so maybe one day I'll get brave and make one.


1 comment:

Karen and Kyle said...

That's hilarious! We love sudoku here too...and what a great idea for a random quilt pattern. Perfect!