Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What is wrong with me??

I have been the worst at blogging lately and I have been meaning to update for quite some time but have had a big shalump (is that even a word??) Any who, I was planning this great big post about the great opportunity that we got to move to PA and be closer to family. Well that didn't happen as they offered the job to the other guy that was already in the Tyson plant, I guess that is Heavenly Fathers way of telling us that we are to stay here in OK. So it has taken me a while to be able to even want to post about anything as I have had a really hard time with not being chosen and the reality that I am staying in the South. I just wish i had a great reason as to why I don't really like the area here but I can't think of much except the bugs and the heat. So now is my chance to change my attitude about the area as I know we will be here for a while now. So enough of the boring day to day stuff I have tons of pictures to post and lots to accomplish now that we are staying here. So I am going to do my best to get pictures posted and to keep my blog updated with the happenings of Life in the South. Its nice to know that as my family in Utah is still enjoying or at this point ready to run for the warm weather, we are starting to warm up and have had quite a few days lately were all we wore were t-shirt's and could have gotten away with shorts. I guess that is one good reason for living in Southern Oklahoma is that it does get cold for about a month or so but warms back up and we get to enjoy spring around March or so, but come July and August its all you can do to keep yourself cool. Well I'll end this post on a high note and pray that I am not getting the cold that seems to be creeping upon me. So check back and I'll have some funny pictures of the kids with a great recipe for play doe that we got last week at story time. Night all

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry that the job opportunity didn't work out; that's disappointing! *hugs*

Jannah said...

I wish we had warm days, I am so ready to open windows and send the kids out to play. We should switch homes for a couple weeks, then we would probably appreciate our own area more once we got back home. Sorry about the job, but isn't it nice knowing that the Lord has a plan and knows what is best for your family? Love you guys and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Natalie said...

Sorry PA didn't work out. I hate where I live to and blogging is about the only thing that keeps me sane...so blog, blog away! I'll read it. :)