Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Oh my

Well I knew living in the south ment that we would be having nice weather pretty much year round I really didn't expect to have such great weather the first if January. A few days ago it was in the mid 70's and then it got cooler last night but today is again beautiful. I guess that is one of the best things about living here. Oh and they have begun work on expanding our branch building!! If I remember right it should be complete by May. I'm excited to see a bigger building as it makes it tough to crowd all of us in one hallway after church. YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I wish they'd expand our branch building, but our branch is so small I don't see that ever happening. I miss big ol' Utah sized wards and ward buildings. LOL!

Oh and I'm totally jealous of your weather. I hate this cold Colorado winter weather. Brrr!