Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged

My good friend Jannah tagged me!!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 17 and was loving the freedom of being able to drive myself everywhere. Was a Junior in high school, on the basketball team, and loved hanging out with my friends

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Get the kids to pick up their toys yet again
2. went to the grocery store to get the things i needed for dinner
3. Cool dinner
4. Took a Shower
5. get a load of laundry done
Snacks I enjoy: Candy, Ice Cream, apples, string cheese
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: oh the many dreams I have, I would get us out of debt, pay off TJ's student loans, go on a great vacation, buy another car and possibly a house if I knew where we would be spending the rest of our lives.
3 of my bad habits:
1. bitting my nails, though I don't do it often just when I'm really nervous or stressed
2. not getting the dishes done that night
3. Not spending enough quality time with my kids
5 places I have lived:
1. Redmond, UT
2. Summit, UT
3. Campbell, CA, Ephraim, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Broken Bow, OK
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Worked with the BSA as a ranger at boy scout camp during the summers
2. Customer service for a moving company in CA
3. cleaned the school at snow college
4. housekeeper in UT
5. Customer service for a car accessory place in Logan
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I have a major fear of calling people on the phone, I do it but i get really nervous and my hands start to sweat and i pace while talking on the phone.
2. I love to play the piano and really enjoy it. I am scared to death of playing in front of people and now I get to because of my calling with primary
3. I love to read but I am picky about what I read, I'm not a fan of books like the ones Nora Roberts writes I love christian or LDS if I can find them fiction. I would read all day if my kids would allow it and have been known to stay up all night to finish a book that I can't put down.
4. I wish I had more will power to get back in to shape, but I'm all talk and no action, I'm hoping that I will get my bum in gear and at least go walking during the day a few times.
5. I am not a cook and I really do hate cooking, Its just something I would rather not do but I LOVE collecting cook books and looking through them to try and find something quick and simple so if anyone has some great recipes they would like to share please do.

I tag anyone who would love to share!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

My cousin lives in Campbell, CA...you lived there? Cool!

I used to play the piano, in a universe a long long time ago and far far away. I hated playing in front of others too.

I despise talking on the phone unless I'm talking to Josh. I ignore the land line most of the time and will only answer my cell and then only if I recognize the number. It's pretty bad.

I'm all about quick and simple recipes. :) That's why I love that sweet pork recipe, so good and so easy.

I wish we lived close and could be walking buddies. I need to get my butt moving too.

Fun post! :)