Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Birthday my little man

I have thought long and hard about what I wanted to say to you as you turn 2 today. You have been the next best thing to happen since your big sister was born. You are the light of our lives and you have so much love in your heart for anyone that walks through our door. You love to be in a place that lets you run and just be free (even better if you can be in your birthday suit). Tanner you have so much love for your big sister that I can't wait to see the love you show each other as you both get older. She can make you laugh like no one else can and i love listening to you play together. I have so much to say and I just can't seem to find the exact words to write it do so i'll just show some pictures of your life so far and if I can think of more to write I will. I love you so much son and i'm happy that you are in our family and that you chose us as your parents!! Love, Mom Dad and Makena


p.s. I'll post birthday pictures this weekend sometime so check back to see those


Birth

First Family photo
First bath!!

You and your big sister Makena
You and "little nanny" on your blessing day with the blanket that Honey made. (if you look closely you can see his Oxygen cord, This is pretty much the only picture I have with him all hooked up)

First Birthday

We love you Tanner

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Tanner!

I loved the pictures of him when he was little and Makena is laying next to him. Oh, and the one where he's crying in his church outfit - so cute!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your little man!!!

I like the look of your blog!

kam said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner!
He is for sure your baby Ems!! ;) I see so much of you and TJ in him! Hope you had a great party! Kam

Kiara Sultan said...

I truly enjoyed your pics!It's amazing how time flies and how our children grow so quickly..

I cudnt resist but to flip through my lil one's photo album after browsing trhough your page..

Wud definitely return for your upcoming updates!!