Thursday, May 21, 2009

YEAH!!!

I'm so excited to finally blog about this. We are officially (finally) moving to PA!! I could not be more excited to be closer to family and for our kids to get to know their other grandparents. We are looking at moving to the Lebanon or surrounding area of PA. I am excited to take my kids to Hershey, To see all the historical sites there in PA as well as going to DC. I can't wait!!! I'm sad to leave here as I have made so many great friends and have finally started to like living here well minus the heat and humidity. I will miss our Church friends and all the kids that I have gotten the opportunity to work with in Primary. Makena is going to miss all her friends from school, but she is such a likable child that she is going to make so many friends no matter where we are so she will be just fine. I'll post exactly where we end up once I know but for now I know that we are going to spend some time up in Watertown, NY at the in laws while TJ looks for us a place.

2 comments:

Karen and Kyle said...

Wahoo!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

snickie said...

Wow, shows how well I pay attention. I thought you lived in PA!

Congrats on the move!

~Tina (from Pino's Place)