Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a good Memorial weekend we didn't do much, we did get some cleaning done but for the most part it was a normal weekend for us. TJ had to work so ya not much went on. I am so thankful for my Aunt and Uncle that were able to go up and visit my daddies grave site, I have been feeling really guilty that I live so far away had haven't been back since he passed almost 5 years ago now. So I love all the pictures I can get of his headstone!!
Here is my daddies headstone!!!

My dad is buried next to my grandparents and I'm glad that my Aunt sent me a picture of their headstone as it now has my grandmothers name added. Its so beautiful!

And just because I love and miss my Niece and Nephew here is a recent picture that my sis texted me!! They sure are not my little babies anymore they have grown so much since I saw them last at my brothers wedding back in 2007. Sorry about the sideways photo, just turn your head to see how cute he is.

No comments: