Sunday, May 17, 2009

Track Meet

We had so much fun at Makena's track meet, the weather was great and didn't rain us out and all the kids had a blast! Makena did super in all the events and was just happy about getting a ribbon and didn't matter what place she finished. She ended up with a 4th place, 5th place, 1st place, and 3rd place. It was fun to see what she has been doing during P.E. and to finally see all the hard work she has put in to each thing. Here are a few pictures as well as a video of the scooter race that she took 1st place in.





Getting ready to do the long jump!
Showing some sisterly love to her little brother
Showing off her ribbon from the long jump

Doing the jump rope
Having a snack while the other kids finish the jump rope
Getting ready to race on the scooters

I love her expression as she was handed her blue ribbon!

Getting ready to run the 50 yd dash



1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

This makes me CRY! I miss them so much Em. She is so big and so cute. I hate that our kids are growing up apart. Maybe I'll live in your basement when I'm done with school ;) the kids can get together and I can drive TJ nuts (and him me). Miss you sis!