Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for my children and the fact that they are healthy! I am so glad that they are both feeling good and not sick. I am so thankful for TJ for him letting me stay home with our children while he works so hard to provide for us. TJ is such a good father to his children and loves spending time with them even though he is tired from working all night. It is going to be a great weekend as TJ doesn't have to work and we will be spending the weekend with each other, doing odd jobs around the house and helping him get perpared for our friendly Friday tomorrow since the YM are in charge.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Yay for healthy kids and your DH being home for the weekend :)

Natalie said...

I could say the same things about my kids and husband, I love them so much and am glad they're healthy too. I'm jealous you get to spend the weekend together. That's great!