Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I hope you like

Well I figured it was time to give another update and I hope to be adding more things to my blog to make it more interesting and I hope that I can keep it up while doing the daily things in my home that need to be done. TJ is still enjoying scouts, school, and work, well maybe not so much work as they have been working 6-7 days a week for the last few weeks so its made for little family time and not much time for school which is very hard for him as he now has 2 classes English and ethics, and both are requiring quite a bit of time to complete the homework assignments and with scouts on top of all that he is super busy. Maybe he should just give up sleep HAHA!!! Makena, Tanner and myself are just trying to take itin stride with having less daddy time and trying to find more things to do to keep us entertained durning the day. We have found some great crafts at Walmart to put together for halloween so once they aredone i'll post a pic to show our fun!! Well i'm going to go and find some fun things to add to my blog!!!! Hope you all enjoy

No comments: