Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving


We had a great thanksgiving, We had a family from our branch come over with there children and a friend of my mom's from AA. We all had a great dinner and good company. I know that I ate to much turkey and I am sure everyone else did.


As TJ was deboning the turkey my mom grabbed 2 thigh bones and put the kids up in their chairs and gave them each one and oh by you would have though it was gold!!! They both went to town and had a fun time eating them.

As for Kena all she wanted after that was a turkey bone. So for lunch the next day we gave her a turkey leg to eat at and she was so happy and really did a good job at getting the meat off the bone!!! (Don't look at her messy room as I hadn't cleaned it after Kena and our friends kids had played in there the day before)

No comments: