Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Tree

Well after much deliberation between TJ and I, He won and we put the tree up the day after thanksgiving. I wasn't ready for it yet and was hoping to make it tell at least the first of Dec but i lost the battle and we have our tree. But it sure has been nice seeing it and i feel it has brought me the christmas spirit a little early this year!!! For family home evening last night we put the decorations on and had agreat time, now all we lack is puttin up the lights. My mom even made a simmer pot last night so this morning when I woke up the house smelled so GOOD and i'm so ready for this holiday season much more then last year!!!!



I'll post more pictures of our tree when I get some good ones

2 comments:

Mark & Terry Rawlinson said...

Your tree looks wonderful!! We are puting it off for a bit Christi will be here with the family so we will get it done before the big day!! Glad to see you had fun at Turkey day too! We had too much fun and too much food!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling in the Christmas spirit a bit earlier this year . . . and that your Thanksgiving was a good one! :)