Saturday, November 11, 2006

My super funny kids


Tanner is so funny when you put glasses on him. He has to stick out his tounge, he must thing thats how you keep them on. I jsut think its super cute!!!
The last picture he isn't sticking out his tounge but its so funny to see him in those glasses
Makena's new thing to do with her brother is to pick him up and try to carry him around. She does pretty well for a few steps.
Makena went outside one day and was trying to hide from me because she didn't want to come back in. This is where i found her hiding.

I love my kids so much!!! They are so funny with each other!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O yes, these two are just real cards! It has been such a blessing to get to know their sweet spirits and watch them together. What a joy it is to come home and have Makena meet me at the door with shouts of glee. "Honey!!! you are home!!!" And when Tanner holds his arms up and then giggles and laughs when I pick him up, well, this old Honey's heart just melts. Thank you Emily and TJ, for sharing your home and your sweet children with me. I love you all!!!!