Monday, January 18, 2010

Sledding!

We had so much fun sledding while in NY for Christmas. Here are just a few pictures and videos of the kids going down the hill.

Climbing up to come down. It was slippery and they had to pretty much crawl on their hands and knees to get up to the top!! WTG Dad for trekking up with them.
Makena getting ready to head down.
Crash!!!
This is probably the only picture I got of Tanner, He was so fast and was either facing away from me or walking back up the hill but I did some video of him.
TJ wanted to join in the fun so he went down but didn't get his feet up enough and was covered in snow
Tanner chasing after his runaway sled
Another Crash
Pure joy!!
Grandpa hitching a ride with Tanner
Makena riding with TJ

Just us
The kids getting pulled to the Tahoe so we could go get some donuts and head home to warm up!

We had so much fun and I even went down just a little part of the hill with each of the kids and it was so much fun. I can't wait to go sledding again with them and hear them laugh and not care about rolling or crashing into the snow!!

Turn the music off so you can hear them laughing.

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

So stinking cute! I've watched these video's a million times now. I love the last one of Kena laughing. I miss you guys so much!

McEuen's Musings said...

What a fun time!!! Brings back memories of taking you kids sledding. Fun times. Can't wait until we can come out and get real loves from my PA babies. Love you

Mark & Terry Rawlinson said...

Looks like you all had such a great time, it's one of the few things I miss about snow! And listening to them laugh with such abandon!! Made me cry!! Love & miss you guys so much!

UplayOnline said...

Can't wait until we can come out and get real loves from my PA babies.


goldenslot
GCLUB มือถือ