Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The time as come!

To update our blog, Yes I know its been a while but we have been enjoying the end of summer and the beginning of a new school year!! The beginning of Aug. we had the chance to go up and enjoy the "farewell" of TJ's brother Seth. It was so great to go back up and spend one last weekend with him before he headed out on his mission to Brazil, we have already received a few letters from him and he is having such a great time and has learned so much in just a few short weeks. We are so happy for him and know that he will make an amazing missionary.


Seth with those that ordained him an Elder. (TJ, Stake Pres., Seth, Dad)
Those of us that were there minus me I took the pic LOL
The family minus Adam he took the picture

Seth and his mom!!


We also started another big adventure the end of August, Makena started Kindergarten. She is in the Am session and I am so greatful that she is as once the baby is born I won't be out much and since TJ is home in the mornings he will be able to get her to and from school!! Also a big step for me is letting her ride the bus to and from school, but the thing is we still have to take her to another elem school to catch the bus to her school, I know crazy. Anyways she loves being able to ride the bus and so far has LOVED school I just hope it lasts all year.
This is how she was before I told her to smile LOL
And then it was all I could do to get her to just take a picture where she wasn't being silly
Oh yes she is a total diva LOL
Showing off her new backpack
And of course Tanner had to get in on the silly action

lol showing some love

and yes this is a normal day for us, they both are so silly

The picture by the door, I remember doing this as a kid on our first days of school and so far have done it with Makena,
Trying to get one of Tanner but all he would do was be silly,
Yep still can't get one of him just standing up smiling
Getting off the bus after her first day of school!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I can NOT believe how tall Nena is! Crazy tall! Will be fun to see her next to May. And seeing Little T makes me want to cry. He doesn't even know Aunty Shoelace. I hope we get to be together soon! I miss you guys. (Even TJ, so you know it's getting serious!) :)

Stacey said...

Cute pics! I love the "diva" shot! Awesome!

Daneene said...

Hey,
It's really good to hear from you. I didn't know that you were in PA. That's a really long way away. Your family is so cute! There's one picture of your little boy that his face looks just like yours.
It will be fun to keep in touch.